Your teeth are an essential part of all your daily activities—you use them to eat your favorite foods, talk with your friends, and smile. Without properly working teeth, life would get pretty difficult. If your teeth aren’t lined up just right, eating, talking, and smiling are more difficult.
To give you the perfect bite to make your life easier all around, New Teeth Dental Solutions offers Invisalign clear braces. These invisible braces are actually clear aligner trays that fit snugly over your teeth and work over a series of weeks to straighten and align your teeth.
The Invisalign system uses the latest, most cutting-edge technology available to shift your teeth. The liners are completely clear and removable for your convenience and comfort. Invisalign aligners are the perfect tool to provide you with the smile that you always wished you had.
What Is The Invisalign® System?
The Invisalign treatment uses a series of clear aligners custom-crafted to fit your mouth to more comfortably straighten teeth. Worn every day, the aligners gradually shift your teeth into the optimal position. Our patients have found them to be the ideal alternative to traditional braces!
Many people opt for Invisalign clear aligners instead of braces because they get all of the same benefits of straight teeth without having to wear uncomfortable—and highly noticeable—metal braces. Because Invisalign aligners are removable, you can take them out to clean, instead of working around the brackets of braces when you brush and floss.
Are Invisalign® Aligners Right For Me?
We are committed to transforming as many smiles as we can with Invisalign invisible braces. The Invisalign formula has been perfected for years, making it a great fit for teens and adults alike! At New Teeth Dental Solutions, we offer a free consultation to show you what Invisalign can do for you.
When you come into our office our dentists will quickly and painlessly carry out:
- A 3D scan of your mouth: Every smile is unique and requires individualized attention prior to treatment. We scan your teeth to understand the work that needs to be done. This helps us to design a custom plan for treatment.
- An oral exam: We will take a close look at the scan and your overall oral health to make sure that the circumstances of your smile are the right fit for Invisalign aligners. Don’t worry—most patients are excellent candidates.
- Making a digital blueprint: One of the coolest parts of the Invisalign process is that we’ll make a digital treatment plan, so you get to see what your end smile will look like prior to treatment. You will go into the process knowing how it will affect your teeth in the long run.
Once you sign off on your treatment plan, our lab will design your personalized aligners. You will receive a series of clear aligners that look similar to retainers. These aligners will work gradually, one after the other, to straighten and align your teeth.
- After you pick up your aligners you want to make sure to wear them most of the day. Only take them off to eat or to brush your teeth.
- Once your first set of aligners fit perfectly, you will move on to the next one. Then continue this pattern until your teeth are straight.
- Every 6 weeks, you’ll come into our office for an appointment where we review your progress and make sure that your teeth are making their way to the right position.
We’ll give you more detailed instructions about your straightening process in person, and, of course, you can always call us with more questions or concerns any time during your treatment.
The most important thing that you can do to make sure that your experience runs smoothly is to be consistent and follow the directions of our office. As long as you do this you will have the smile that you always dreamed of!