When you hear the word Invisalign you probably think of using the aligners to have straight, stunning teeth in a record period of time. While this is definitely true, our dental office also uses an acceleration process to make the results even faster.
If you are considering buying Invisalign, and the amount of time you spend on your treatment is your biggest consideration (which for many it is), then you will be happy to know that Invisalign technology also has an accelerated orthodontics option.
Invisalign normally takes anywhere from a year to 18 months to change your smile, which is about the same amount of time as regular braces. The accelerated path is much quicker.
Invisalign® Acceleration Explained
Our Invisalign Acceleration technology makes it possible to complete your entire Invisalign treatment in as little as 90 days. The traditional orthodontic or Invisalign treatment process works by gradually remodeling your bone structure.
Accelerated orthodontics uses this Invisalign system and adds a natural therapy on top of that treatment to increase the speed your teeth move into position. Here’s how it works:
- We first want to determine that you meet the dental criteria for acceleration. We will take x-rays of your teeth and perform an oral exam to assess the bone structure of your teeth.
- After we determine that you qualify for acceleration we will answer any questions that you have and numb your mouth to make you comfortable and relaxed for the acceleration treatment.
- Our dentists will use a special tool to create micro-osteoperforations (MOPs)—or small pinhole injections—in your gums. These small pinholes stimulate faster bone movement. This means that your teeth will shift faster and your Invisalign treatment will be shorter.
Acceleration is a safe process with no recovery time necessary. You are able to get back to your daily activities right after you are finished at our office. Most of our patients only require a couple of Acceleration treatments during the time that they wear their Invisalign aligners.
Benefits Of Having A Straight Smile Faster
Picture the next social gathering that you’re attending. You’ve spent lots of time and money so that you can have an attractive smile that compliments your new dress or the joke that you’re going to tell your friends. If we cut down the time that it takes for you to have your new smile you’ll be able to show it off sooner for:
- A New Job or New Date: Straight teeth are an indispensable part of making a good first impression. If you’ve been looking for a job or looking to date, your new smile can give you that extra boost of confidence you need to impress!
- Special Events: Do you have a graduation, wedding, or some other big event right around the corner? You’ll be glad to know that those crooked incisors can be straightened in weeks.
- Everyday Life: Whether or not you have a special occasion coming up, everyone can benefit from getting through their orthodontic treatment and back to everyday life sooner!
One of the first things people notice about you is your smile, and whether your teeth are good or bad can make a big difference on that first impression. Invisalign Acceleration treatment can give you the perfect smile to show off to friends, family, and strangers in less than half the time of regular braces.
Ask About Acceleration During Your Free Invisalign® Consultation
At New Teeth Dental Solutions, we firmly believe that the transformative power of the aligners can change your life. That’s why we offer a 100% free, no-obligation consultation for our patients that are interested in Invisalign clear braces.
We can’t wait to show you what Invisalign aligners combined with acceleration can do for your smile. Call our office today to schedule your consultation and ask about our acceleration process!